How to use
- Click upload button to upload the file to be converted. Alternatively, paste the content of the file directly to the text box. See below for supported formats.
- Select the object format and enter the captcha code.
- Click 'Convert' button.
- The converted file will show in the result page and can be downloaded by clicking the 'Download' button.
Supported file formats
- LRC: Lyrics format used in various music players
- SRT: Subtitle format commonly used for closed captioning in online video streaming sites like Youtube, Vimeo
- UTF: Similar to SRT format
- KSC: Karaoke subtitle format - used to make music video
- SSA: Subtitle file providing more advanced options
- ASS: Similar to SSA format
- VTT: Web Video Text Track file, a popular subtitle file format
- SBV: Subtitle file for YouTube video
- SUB: A common subtitle file format
- STL: Spruce subtitle file format
- SMI: Subtitle file commonly used in Windows Media Player
- SNC: Lyrics format less commonly used for some music players
- TXT: Plain-text file